Everyone loves hummingbirds. The only thing you may not like about them is that they are so elusive and rare. And even when they are around, it is usually only for a quick second that they are around before buzzing off with lightning speed. What do you do about this super quick bird that is so hard to see? Get hummingbird screen door magnets, of course!
With screen magnets in place, it visually lets you, your guests, and even your pets know the screen is closed. These adorable magnets have really caught on as the easiest, quickest and cheapest way to repair (cover) small screen holes.
But, what exactly are they?
- Flexible, rubberized magnetic material
- Die-cut designs of two identical magnets, which are placed back to back with the screening in between.
- Work on any type of screen material
- Will not rust and will stand up to adverse weather conditions.
Instructions: Each package contains 2 matching identically shaped reversed magnets with printing/design on each side.
- Separate the magnets and align them on each side of the screen. Backsides of magnets must face each other.
- Just stick them together and bingo, the hole is gone.
These magnets will NOT work for roll-up or retractable screens.