If you love butterflies, then you are sure to love butterfly screen door magnets. These screen magnets allow for an incredibly easy way to add some lovely color to otherwise drab screen doors. You will love the way it looks like you have a permanent butterfly friend hanging around at your door as if it to say hello with its beautifully beating wings. Not only that, but this particular screen door magnet features one of the most iconic and classic butterflies, the great monarch butterfly.
The monarch butterfly is actually a milkweed butterfly in the family Nymphalidae. And did you know that the monarch butterfly is also known as the common tiger, wanderer, and black veined brown in some regions? Of course, those are a little easier to say that the scientific name of Danaus plexippus in the Arthropoda phylum. And a very interesting fact is that a monarch butterfly was actually recorded flying at a monumental height of 11,000 feet! Knowing just how high they can go should make you feel extra special that they have decided to come so far down to hang out on your screen door.
STOP! The screen is closed. Avoid accidentally walking into closed screen doors. With screen magnets in place, it visually lets you, your guests, and even your pets know the screen is closed. These adorable magnets have really caught on as the easiest, quickest and cheapest way to repair (cover) small screen holes.
But, what exactly are they?
- Flexible, rubberized magnetic material
- Die-cut designs of two identical magnets, which are placed back to back with the screening in between.
- Work on any type of screen material
- Will not rust and will stand up to adverse weather conditions.
Instructions: Each package contains 2 matching identically shaped reversed magnets with printing/design on each side.
- Separate the magnets and align them on each side of the screen. Backsides of magnets must face each other.
- Just stick them together and bingo, the hole is gone.
These magnets will NOT work for roll-up or retractable screens.