STOP! The screen is closed. Avoid accidentally walking into closed screen doors. With Buoy Wood screen magnets in place, it visually lets you, your guests, and even your pets know the screen is closed. These adorable magnets have really caught on as the easiest, quickest and cheapest way to repair (cover) small screen holes.
But, what exactly are they?
- Flexible, rubberized magnetic material
- Die-cut designs of two identical magnets, which are placed back to back with the screening in between.
- Work on any type of screen material
- Will not rust and will stand up to adverse weather conditions.
Instructions: Each package contains 2 matching identically shaped reversed magnets with printing/design on each side.
- Separate the magnets and align them on each side of the screen. Backsides of magnets must face each other.
- Just stick them together and bingo, the hole is gone.
These magnets will NOT work for roll-up or retractable screens.