Many of wish we could live right out on the beach all year round. That may not be possible for most of us, but you are lucky enough to be able to easily integrate a special little bit of the beach life in your own home. It is easy to do with round starfish beach screen door saver magnets. Why are they called screen door saver magnets? Because they help serve to protect your screen door against accidental knocks, bumps, rips, tears, and holes from people accidentally walking into or through your screen door. The vivid colors and fun design of these round starfish magnets clearly mark the closed screen door. People immediately see it and are able to stop themselves from crashing into or through.
The way it works is these magnets come in an identical set of two. All you need to do is sandwich them together, and they will automatically stick to each other and stay right where you put them. The starfish may not have a brain, but it sure is smart when it comes to helping protect the screen doors throughout your home.
STOP! The screen is closed. Avoid accidentally walking into closed screen doors. With this round starfish beach screen magnets in place, it visually lets you, your guests and even your pets know the screen is closed.These adorable magnets have really caught on as the easiest, quickest and cheapest way to repair (cover) small screen holes.
But, what exactly are they?
- Flexible, rubberized magnetic material
- Die-cut designs of two identical magnets, which are placed back to back with the screening in between.
- Work on any type of screen material
- Will not rust and will stand up to adverse weather conditions.
Instructions: Each package contains 2 matching identically shaped reversed magnets with printing/design on each side.
- Separate the magnets and align on each side of the screen. Backsides of magnets must face each other.
- Just stick them together and bingo, the hole is gone.
These magnets will NOT work for roll-up or retractable screens.