The fun beauty of the sunflower is very well known all the way around the world. You get to enjoy this famous beauty all year round with the help of sunflower screen door saver magnets. These quickly and easily attach to themselves from each side of your screen door. But they do not just add a friendly splash of color to your normally drab screens, their bright color also helps make it clear when the door is closed. So, you can look forward to no more broken or ripped screen doors from people walking into them.
A fun fact you might not be aware of is that sunflowers were brought to Russia by royalty. We all knew they looked royal, with their bold colors and astounding height they can grow to. And did you know that sunflowers not only look like their own miniature suns, but they also need plenty of sun. And have you ever seen the way the face of this special flower will actually turn its head throughout the day, so that it can follow the sun’s path, soaking in as many brilliant rays as possible? Enjoy your new sunflower screen door saver magnets!
STOP! The screen is closed. Avoid accidentally walking into closed screen doors. With sunflower screen magnets in place, it visually lets you, your guests and even your pets know the screen is closed.These adorable magnets have really caught on as the easiest, quickest and cheapest way to repair (cover) small screen holes.
But, what exactly are they?
- Flexible, rubberized magnetic material
- Die-cut designs of two identical magnets, which are placed back to back with the screening in between.
- Work on any type of screen material
- Will not rust and will stand up to adverse weather conditions.
Instructions: Each package contains 2 matching identically shaped reversed magnets with printing/design on each side.
- Separate the magnets and align on each side of the screen. Backsides of magnets must face each other.
- Just stick them together and bingo, the hole is gone.
These magnets will NOT work for roll-up or retractable screens.